English Language Classes
|Speak clearly and with confidence.
New! Basic English Speaking Class in Redmond
Location: The Lucky Pen, 8275 166th Ave NE, Suite 202, Redmond, WA
Class Times: Wednesdays from 10:30am to 12:00pm starting January 10th
The Goal: Feel comfortable speaking English!
Every class covers these basic subjects:
* Everyday speaking practice
* Word order in sentences
* Using pronouns correctly
Be sure to have speaking time. We have small classes, about 6 students.
Get weekly drills on word order. Repetition is great in language learning!
Gain comfort with the simple things, like pronouns. This will increase your confidence.
Improve with weekly homework. Get feedback on your writing and speaking.
Schedule a Free Consultation to learn more.
Buying Your English Classes
Before your first class, pay by cash or check at The Lucky Pen or use the credit card buttons below.
One class (1.5 hrs): $25
One Month, four 1.5 hour classes, 6 hours: $70
Two Months, a total of eight 1.5 hour classes, 12 hours: $110
Season Pass, a total of fourteen 1.5 hour classes, 21 hours: $145
Winter-Spring Season = every Wednesday from 1/10 to 5/2, except 1/24, 2/21 and 4/18
Compare $$ and Pay Online
Prices go down a lot when you buy more classes.
We want you to take more classes and make progress!
* Remember that you can also pay with cash or check at The Lucky Pen.
Terms of Payment
* Your payment guarantees your place in the class. We limit the class size to 6-8 with a preference for 6 maximum. When we reach 8 students, we offer an additional class.
* Please attend classes regularly. If you miss a class, you can still submit homework by email and receive feedback.
* We cannot offer refunds. However, students can exchange the course fee for a lesser amount of private lessons or join later classes.
About the Instructor
In 1998, I began my career after achieving my B.A. and Master's degrees in English. For about twenty years, I have taught beginning to intermediate English skills including everyday conversations, basic writing and vocabulary building. I have helped thousands of students from around the world to express themselves in English.